Highlights from this morning’s swim at the community pool:
- being charged a *child’s* entry fee (upon learning that I was old enough to be his mother, the lifeguard accepted the extra $1)
- coaching two impressionable young boys on how to nail the perfect canon ball.
- slaughtering any and every adult (mostly male) who thought they could out lap me. I’d even give them a half lap head start… Despite only having one properly functioning foot, I won *every time* (I’m not competitive, I just like to win).
- spending quality time with my mama
- and oh yeah, swimming… I was there for swimming.